Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pictures and Video


It's really not that hard to photograph myself or video myself in front of a camera. The problem is finding time alone to do it. I work and my wife is usually home when I am. But, occasionally I can get away with it. Me wearing pantyhose and high heels in front of the camera. Alone.
Actually I think I do a pretty good job, especially with the video. That's easier. I started in front of a 35mm. Photography and modeling are two awesome things. I wish I could have used it differently.
I should be grateful that I'm able to do such a thing. But, as people. We always want a little more. Don't we?
See, I think I have an eye for photography. I feel that I know what looks good in front of the camera, even if it's me. What a laugh.
Something discreet would be so cool.
The attached picture was shot in Jan 09.
High Heels and Pantyhose.
Southeast Virginia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do an awesomely sensual job with your videos and posts as well...i'm loving reading your frequent posts...they make me, well you know...the rush it gives me when an opportunity is about to happen to slip into some sheer silkiness is incredible...and trust me i understand the wanting more very much so..that would be the ultimate rush...

Anonymous said...

I agree with James. Your vids and pics are extremely sensuous and stimulating.
I'd love to see you in sheer-to-waist or seamless pantyhose without panties.
Happy New Year, darling

sheerhot said...

Sorry, the previous comment was me.

Anonymous said...

Hi honey, would that be a NY Mets or Florida Gators jacket you are modeling ?