Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Need Socks


I need some new socks. I want women's slouch socks. They're hard to find these days. Most guy's aren't in search of women's socks to wear on a daily basis. One thing I've noticed is that people don't notice if I'm wearing women's socks. Why? Because socks are not noticed. But, the type of socks that you wear (when wearing shorts) do have a major affect on the look of your legs. I've found that the slouch/scrunchie style of socks add a sexual look to the legs.
Ask any leg man. If they've thought about it seriously.
It All Clothes and Pose.
Clothes and Pose.
The attached photo was taken in early 08.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your tenacity and willingness to share your love of hose!

iamhardinhose said...

I havee to tell you hot sexy your videos are!

Gunna said...

I either wear sockettes with shorts because i'm not allowed ( wife ) to wear pantyhose with them.
Check the sports stores for slouch sock.
Under my pants i wear pantyhose or knee highs.

Anonymous said...

you have great legs!!! i want to paint my toenails bright red , how about you??? and put on a pair of white strappy 5" high heels!!

Anonymous said...

my wife lets me dress to the max and she does too!! when the kids are in new york!! she wears camisoles and i wear teddies!! she is a pro make up person, and she wants to get me a wig, thats good, cause i want to shave my legs all the way, insted of only my thighs. you shave and you look great!!!pumps and stillettoes and she loves to rub my pantyhose when shes feeling good!!

Anonymous said...

my god what a great pic! i just found your blog and i wish i were not at work so i could watch the vids! i will have to find time away from wife also to watch them! thanks!!