Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Photo's




I had an opportunity to click a few pictures and thought I should post one of them. These pics was taken Sunday afternoon while my wife was asleep. It's kind of a thrill walking around in pantyhose during the day when shes home. Of course I can't do it in front of her, things haven't progressed to that point. In the one on the left I'm wearing coffee colored Leggs Sheer Energy and on the right I'm wearing suntan Leggs Sheer Vitality. This is my first pair of Sheer Vitality. I have to say that they feel fantastic. They're a little more sheer that the Sheer Energy. Well worth the extra cost.




One thing I've been doing lately is actually taking some leggy pictures of my wife. I've been able to talk her into wearing pantyhose for me a few times recently and posing for a few pictures. Believe me, shes got nicer legs than I do. Actually she's got great legs! She hasn't quite got the hang of the posing aspect of it yet, but I'm working on it.




I'm still thinking about trying to sell some of my used pantyhose. Please, if anyone is interested, let me know. Send me an email: sh2wph@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should put your wife's pantyhose pictures next to yours and let us see if your legs are better then her's

sheerhot said...

your legs are spectacular. show us your cock in hose