Sunday, November 20, 2011

Time

Every thing takes time.  Some things take more time than others.  One thing that seems to take a lot of time for me is getting my videos of myself wearing pantyhose posted online.  From the time I shoot a video of my legs posing in hose and heels to the time I actually post it can easily take a month.  Sometimes longer.

What I've done here is this:  I've taken some snap shots from some of my most recent video and posted them below.  I hope it's kind of a little tease.  These are actual scenes in some of my video shot on location during my vacation.  I just haven't had the time to edit it for viewing yet.

Some of it can be shown on youtube, then again, a lot of it can't.

I made a few videos that I thought could work on youtube, but I thought about them and thought that I sould get a second opinion on the,  I let a couple of youtube friends view them and solicited their opinion on whether or not I should release them on youtube.  My friends liked them.  But, it seems that they might be pushing it somewhat as far as general viewers seeing them is concerned..

I'll post them below.  Tell me what you think.  Please.  Are they okay to post.  Or, are they a liittle too sexual.  It's one thing to wear pantyhose.  It's another thing completely if you rub your dick while posing.

This is video ML92.  First cut.



This next video is ML 93,  First cut.  Watch it and tell me what you think.


Please leave a comment after watching my video.  Is it sexy?  Is it gross?  What?  Tell me, please.



This is ML 94.  First cut.  Do you like this video?






This is ML 95.  First cut.










The pictures below are screenshots of my most recent video shoot.  It's not easy to do it.  Get home. Sneak everything back into the house.  Then, without my wife seeing me.  Hook up the camera to the PC and upload it.  That's just the beginning.





















I really enjoy doing this.  It's my fetish.  WEARING PANTYHOSE.

I'm guessing that if you've made it this far into this post.  You probably like what you have seen.  If that's this case.  Click on COMMENTS and leave one.

I just don't have the TIME to do it the way that I want to.  I just want to be alone for a day or two with nothing to do except dress in my lingerie and high heels and pose, in front of the camera.














11 comments:

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Sh2wph, This set is awsome,cute ass,cute cock and awsome legs! I wish I could b there w/u to rub U all over plus lick that sweet asshole&suck that cute cock of ur's! That cockhead is sooooo cute that I'd do U all day long! Huney I'd do the things that ur wife wont do too U,that cock is so suckable&that asshole is soooo lickable!

Anonymous said...

Your pics are great as usual! Love how you tease your pantyhosed toes out of your shoe. I'm in Northern Indiana if you want to get together and take some hot pantyhose pictures of each other!

Smiles, Tracy

sheerhot said...

Your videos are uniformely scintillating. I love your self-pleasure. I would love to see you cum in sheer black, seamless pantyhose, your pearly cum oozing thru the sheer balc nylon. MMMMMMMMMM

Jack from England said...

I love all the videos (and photos).
As far as YouTube goes, I don't think the first one would cause any bother, and probably not the third one either, but suspect that the 2nd and fourth might give the prudes a bit of a problem. Please keep posting what you can, try it here first and then onto youtube.

I really enjoy your work, you have fantastic long shapely legs and do an excellent job of tucking.

xdress17j@yahoo.com said...

Awesome pictures. You have such sexy legs and a delicious cock, really loved you hanging out of your black lace tights!!

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Hello SH2WPH, ur lace ph r sweet but when U wear those taupe or tan hose that just makes ur cute little cock&ass look so much better!would luv2c some painted toes&cock vid's as that is my fav's! I love ur work as it makes my mouth water&my ass horney for ur cock! So thank you huney,also b4i 4get love those lace panties u wear n ur other vid's!

Anonymous said...

I love you legs an ass. I would love to have your legs wrapped around me

Anonymous said...

OMG.....so effing sexy....as I said in a previous post....I would gladly get down on my knees for you and suck that beautiful cock and stroke the nylon clad legs

Michael said...

I love this video and look forward to more.

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Hello SH2WPH, I just luv this page as its got lace pantyhose,sheer tan pantyhose but most of all its got that sweet,cute cock of ur's hang'n out of ur pantyhose! Huney Id luv to feel it throb'n n my mouth&asshole as it pumps its load n too me! Would luv to milk the head of ur cock w my asshole!

Anonymous said...

You have great legs and your ass looks sexy in pantyhose! This from a married guy of 47.