Sunday, November 27, 2011

Crossdresser Wearing Pantyhose In A Park

As I've said before, it can take me several weeks or more from the time I shoot some video until I can actually post it on my blog or You Tube.  I've posted some You Tube videos, but the video below is something that I can't post there.







I hope you like the video.  Honestly, a lot of work went into it.  This isn't something that you do on the spur of the moment.  How many guy's drive around with a video camera and a quick change of women's clothes to change into?   Not many guy's.  Believe me, I don't, usually.  Once in a while I do.  This is one of the times that I did...

*********************************************

I love dressing up and playing in front of a video camera whenever I can.  I just don't do it as much as I'd like to.  What do a little more often is dress up and pose in front of a digital camera with the self timer set to "click" in ten seconds.

The flash goes off and there I have another picture of myself wearing pantyhose.  I might even be wearing high heels.  Almost every time this takes place, my wife is asleep down the hall in the bedroom.

It goes a little like this:




The above picture is something that I started do a little while back.  It's bassically a quick pic of what I was wearing that night.  In other words, this is the outfit I wore on my stay at home "date night" with my wife.  Almost every Friday and Saturday night is our stay home date night.  A lot of married couples do it.  Especially these days.  The big difference is, when I hang out with my wife.  I wear womens tights and panties.  This picture is intended to show what I was wearing in front of her.  A sweatshirt and a pair of camel colored tights.  They almost look like nude pantyhose.  What's funny is that if I wear tights, she doesn't complain at all.  If I were to wear nude pantyhose, she'd say something about it.









I have some more pictures to post a little later.  Check back soon.  The next set is some of the best pictures I think I've ever taken.

Please leave a comment.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she's not giving you any anyway, what difference does it make what you're wearing, if you like it? :) Smiles, Tracy

xdress17j@yahoo.com said...

mmmm loved your new video! Were you layered? Thought I saw nude pantyhose underneath the black lace tights, nice.

Loved watching your cock get harder as you played with it. Was so sexy watching the pre-cum/cum drip from the tip as you stroked it, mmmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I would get down on my knees for you....

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, where on the Web did you find your black lace tights?
Smiles, Tracy

scrotus00@yahoo.com said...

The video of you in the park is hot. I LOVED watching your cock get hard and then cumming. Wish there were close ups of your cock and cum. Maybe next time??? I'm guessing that you ate the cum that was on your fingers. Again, totally hot. Thanks so much!