Friday, November 4, 2011

Afraid Of Being Caught Wearing Pantyhose In Public

Halloween Day 2011

I've been on vacation this week and you would be suprized at how much time I've been thinking about dressing up and shooting video and still pictures of myself.  I've wanted to take my video camera out to shoot outdoor scenes.  Most of my YouTube videos are shot shot out on our back deck early in the morning, but I want to go out on location to a semi public place.  The best thing about being outside is the fact that video looks a lot better in sun light.  Interior videos with my camera don't look very good without a lot of extra light, which I usually can't do.

Don't get me wrong.  I don't want to be seen by anyone.  I'm not an exhibitionist in that respect.  In fact what I really want to be is, alone, but in public.  Guess what?  There aren't many places that I can do that.

I've videoed in at a local public tennis court.  It's not easy to not be seen.  The first thing I have to watch out for is people playing tennis.  The best way to do that is to go when tennis isn't in season.  This time of year is almost perfect.  The thing is, in this particular park it's almost unheard of to find the entire park empty.  There's almost always people nearby.  There's softball and soccer fields, an outdoor basketball court, a play ground and a dog park that there's almost always someone in.

Now the tennis courts have their own parking lot.  So, if that's empty, there's a chance that no one is near.  Of course someone could pull into the lot at any time.  I'm not even going to attempt walking around in high heels and pantyhose out there if the are people there.  Let's face it, most of us guy's with a pantyhose fetish keep it at home, in the bathroom or only when your wife or girlfriend isn't home. We don't typically go the the 7-11 in heels and hose.  People would freak if we did.  In some cases you might even get your ass beat by some asshole.

I don't get out of the car and walk to the courts in high heels.  I'm not that bold.  But there is one corner of theses tennis courts that can't quite be seen from the parking lot. What do I do?  I'm dressed up, usually complete with a bra and water balloon tits.  But, I slip on a sweat shirt and sweat pants over my outfit. and tie my tennis shoes loosely.  I carry a couple of plastic grocery bags with my high heels and sweater or what ever else I may have in them, plus, I have to carry the video camera and the tripod with me.  It's not exactly traveling light.

I rush to the "hidden" corner and set up the tripod and camera, slip off my sweatshirt  and sweatpants, step out of my tennis shoes and into my high heels. Of course, my red strappy sandals have to have the straps fastened.  Which, honestly, is a pain in the ass.  I can't just slip into and out of them.   Then I turn on the camera and try to pose myself in a way that might look sexy.

The main problem is this.  I'm usually nervous as hell doing it.  Honestly, I'm scared as hell.  I'm am so afraid that while I'm do this that someone is going to come into the parking lot, and rush quickly out onto the courts to play and of course, completely bust me.  Maybe even confront me in some manner or even call the cops.  Now I do realize that a guy in public wearing women's clothes isn't against the law.  But, it would be completely embarrassing.  Of course, wearing pantyhose and pulling them down to show off a little cock or a large hard on would be against the law.

So there I was on Halloween day, out on the tennis court wearing my black lace tights, red strappy sandals and a black sweater with tit's.  After shooting for a couple minutes, I moved over to the bench on the side of the court, sat down, crossed my legs and sure enough, a car pulled into the parking lot and parked.

Of course I freaked.  I rushed to the "hidden" corner and quickly unstrapped my strappy sandals and pulled my sweatpants and sweatshirt on, slipped into my tennis shoes,  took the camera off of the tripod and grabbed my stuff as fast as I could and got the hell out of there.  Thankfully the person in the car didn't get out.  It looked like a guy was just reading a book.  Shit.  I'd only been there for about ten minutes.  If only I could of had another fifteen or twenty minutes of alone time, I would have been finished and left.

The best thing though, is that no one walked up on me while I was posing in my black lace tights and high heels.  Or worse, confront me.

***********************

Afterward, I went home.  Of course my wife was home, but I was able to sneak all of my things back in without her seeing me, which isn't an easy thing to do.   Luckily, my wife had to run some errands, which I figured would take at least an hour and a half.

Keeping in mind that I was horny as hell, guess what I did?  As soon as she left, I dressed up again and shoot some video of myself on the back deck.  In the middle of the afternoon!  I figured, fuck it.  There was only a small chance of someone seeing me.  I knew which neighbors were home and which one's weren't.

It was actually kind of bold to do, but I was just so damn horny, and, it was Halloween.

So, that's the story of the videos on You Tube titled, ML 84, ML 85, ML 86 and a couple others that haven't been edited and posted yet.

********************************
 MY EXTENDED VERSION OF MY VIDEO WON'T BE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE WEEKEND OF 11-12-2011.  SORRY.
********************************

I bought another pair of so called fashion tights.  This pair doesn't have the lace pattern like the other ones do, these have a dot pattern in them.  Let me know what you think.


































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy as it may sound, cemetaries are pretty good places for being alone during the daytime. That's where I usually go to feel the air on my nylon legs.

TrannyNicki.

sh2wph said...

I've considered it, but have so far been able to not having to resort to that. I'm not saying that I wouldn't and I understand if that's the only place that's nearby. I just look in other places.

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Dear sh2ph, The lace&dots pantyhose R awsome vid's&pic's R very sweet U've got a very,very cute ass& very sweet little cock! But that ASS is so cupable&squeezeable I'd luv2 give it a good squeeze'n lick it then turn U around and take ur cute little cock n my mouth and suck it till U cum! U make me so horney 4U,SH2WPH! Keep up the great work,wish U could put all ur stuff on ur blog only! Ur fan paintedtoesnpantyhose!

xdress17j@yahoo.com said...

love the new tights with dots! I see your vacation was very busy, lucky for us you captured it in pictures and hope to see the videos soon. Especially would love to see the video where you were so horny in the afternoon.

Anonymous said...

wheres the extended video?

sh2wph said...

Sorry for the delay of the video extended version. I should have it up on the weekend of 11-12-2011. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

i love the new pics! i have always loved your youtube videos. your legs in heels and stockings always arouse me...
i wish i could kiss your legs up and down...

sheerpaulina1

Anonymous said...

I enjoy all your pics. You legs are fantastic. You make me cum so hard. Thank you

Anonymous said...

ok, you offically have me so fucking horny now....I'm so hard...