Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Before Halloween

Leading up to Halloween I was eager with anticipation.  I went to several different stores to browse for something new that I could wear for the so called holiday.  Recently, I bought some new tights.  Last year I started wearing tights around the house when the weather turned cooler and continued to wear them all the up until spring.  My wife doesn't really say anything about my chosen attire, so it doesn't really add to my sex life with her, but it is a mild thrill to be able to wear them openly.

In one store I stumbled across some lace and fishnet tights.  I'm not a big fan of fishnets, but the lace ones caught my eye so I bought a pair.  Don't get me wrong, these are not something that I have any intention of wearing in front of my wife.  She would freak if she saw me wear them.  These are strictly for pictures and videos.  On the Saturday before Halloween I was able to snap a few pictures of my newest addition.






The next day I had a little more time to take more pictures.  I want to show off my purple tights.  As you can see I'm wearing the tights and a sweat shirt.  I also have many pairs of different colored slouch socks that I like to wear also.  This is the outfit that I wore around the house in front of my wife to hang out and watch tv and have several beers.






Soon I slipped on one of my thong body suits over top of these tights.  I thought the thong might look pretty decent on me.  I think it looks good.  I can tell you that at the very least, it feels great.


















4 comments:

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

SH2WPH, As always Hot,sexy&cute now how bout show'n that cute ass&that cute front package! Oh almost for got those feet&toes! Luv your stuff would luv2c more of that LACE!

xdress17j@yahoo.com said...

I agree that any time you get to wear tights in front of a woman is a thrill!

Your legs are absolutely sexy in those lace net tights and sexy black cfm pumps. Wow!!

Mmm the thought of the thong leotard on is a wonderful feeling. You make it all look so good, mmmhmm! Did you wear the leotard in front of the wife too?

Keep enjoying your vacation!

Tracy said...

Wouldn't you love to join a woman's exercise group and be able to wear that purple leotard/tights combo?

Show us a picture of you in the lace tights and black pumps and your, um, aroused package :)

Smiles, Tracy

greenhawk46 said...

loved the fishnets=totally hot and sexy xxx Jim