Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pantyhose Pictures & Videos

It can take days or weeks from the time I shoot a video or take pictures before I have the privacy and time to upload or post them.  I can usually only do it on the weekends.

I HAVE POSTED SOME NEW VIDEOS ON MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT . Look for mostlyeggs on youtube.  Be sure to view some of my older posts for more pictures and videos.

Here are some pictures I took a week or so ago.  Let me know what yout think.

I wore these tights in front of my wife without the bodysuit and high heels of course.  I've gotten to where I wear tights around the house contantly since the weather has turned cooler.  I just wish that I could dress like this more often.










This next set didn't quite come out like I was hopnig.  I hoped that by tits would show up more.  The shirt looked pretty good with big tits.  I reallt felt sexy.  But, that's one of the problems you run into when you are shooting pictures alone.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.





















9 comments:

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Hello SH2WPH, This new pic set is sweet made me soooo horney,U hav such a cute ass&legs! Id luv2 bury my face between ur legs&cheeks! Kiss,lick&suck!!! Luv the black tights&the suntan pantyhose Great stuff sh2wph luv it! How bout some w/ur legs wide open sitting w ur package hang'n out&inside ur pantyhose? Would luv 2c some painted toes n hose shots&videos! Thanks SH2WPH u r hot&sexy huney!

xdress17j@yahoo.com said...

loved the blue thong bodysuit with the black tights, very sexy and accents your sweet ass nicely!

TrannyNicki said...

I don't understand why your wife doesn't appreciate having a man who has taken care of his body. She could have ended up with some guy who looks like Jabba the Hut. She really ought to take a good look at your legs in those thick black tights. They're superb. And they look so damned good in the sexy heels you have. I really want to get some sexy heels but being in Canada it's not easy. I can only find hooker shoes.

sh2wph said...

Thank you Nicki. I somewhat feel the same way. I wish my wife would look at my legs in tights or pantyhose and actually give me a compliment. I feel that my legs look pretty good in tights and pantyhose.

Anonymous said...

I could stare at your sexy legs alllll day xo

Anonymous said...

you have amzing sexy legs as guy,I love pantyhose also,I often wearing pantyhose under my pants in worktime,can you make some video or pic for your wearing process,i wnat see how do you wear step by step,and,do you love layer nylon? pantyhose over stocking?wearing 2-3 pair pantyhose same time,i expect see it!

Anonymous said...

You look so sexy in your white bra. I love wearing them too. Is it your wife's or did you buy it? I borrow my wife's now I'm older Anne cd

goldnmale2121 said...

this is one of my fav. group of pics..i really love it when you wear just pantyhose and heels and those heels are soooo freaken hot i love when you wear them

Anonymous said...

I love looking at other men who wear pantyhose. I wear them all the time. Nude seamless are my favorite. I often go out to shoe stores and try on/purchase heels wearing pantyhose. Having others look at me when I'm doing that really gets me off. I fantasize being able to wear hose and heels with someone else for a sexy experience, but don't know how to find someone discretely. Oh well, maybe someday ...