Saturday, March 22, 2014

From Warmer Weather

These were actually taken last summer and here I am, finally getting around to posting them. I have several more in this set, it's just that I only have time to post a couple.  I'll post more from this set at a later time.

This is actually a slip but it sort of looks like a dress.  I don't really feel like I look that good in it.  It's really tight.  But it's sexy and it feels great.  I hope you like it.




**********************************************************

If you're interested in owning a pair of my panties, pantyhose or other assorted lingerie, visit my new blog.


I'll be posting items for sale on this blog.  Serious inquires only.  Please.

3 comments:

09aug1 said...

mmm!! so sexy! I love when you model dresses and skirts, damn you look so HOT!!

Jaime Xdress said...

Love those shaper slips! I think they make for cute form fitting short dresses too. There is something so arousing and intoxicating about wearing something so tight and form fitting indeed.

xo Jaime

shylonely50 said...

Hi, It was long silky legs ,just like yours,encased in suntan pantyhose that started my fetish and lifelong craving of pantyhose. Of course when I saw what my cock looked like in them I wanted to see more , lots more penis in pantyhose. Please post more! Thank You