Sunday, March 9, 2014

Slow Weekend

I really didn't get much done this weekend as far as my little hobby is concerned.  I did almost get totally busted by my wife in a bad way, but I was lucky enough to avoid a really embarrassing situation. It was all in the timing.  In this case, good timing.


*************************************************

To answer the question from the comment section below.  How did I almost get caught?

With a few exceptions over the years, almost all of my pictures are taken at home while my wife is home as well.  The thing is, I take them while she is asleep.  On the weekends we usually have a few drinks and most of the time she goes to bed before I do.  I used to wait until she was sound asleep and then take pictures or videos.  I don't usually do that anymore.  These days I go to sleep just after she does, but I always get up well before her.

A year or two ago I started to venture out onto our back deck.  The bushes are a nice background and if I'm careful the neighbors can't see under the right conditions.

The thing is, I have to make sure that my wife is still asleep.  I had some of my clothes and my camera on the tripod already in the living room behind one of our chairs.  If she walks into the room, she can't see them.  Also, the chair is by the door leading out to the deck.  I can actually walk in from the deck wearing high heels and immediately slip them off and they are out of sight from almost the entire living room and kitchen.

I was already half dressed for pictures.  I was wearing a pair of light pink opaque tights,  a bra and water balloon tits.  I slipped on my black sweatshirt over my bra and stepped out onto the deck.  There I was, wearing only a sweat shirt and tights with big ol' tits. and sneakers.  Everything seemed clear as I stepped back inside to grab the tripod.

The thing is, there was my wife.  Standing in the kitchen.  She saw me walking in from the deck.  on the inside, I freaked out.  I WAS WEARING TITS.  Not to mention, no pants.

Luckily, she had those sleepy, groggy eyes that people have when the first wake up.  In fact, she really wasn't completely awake.  Al she ended up doing was getting herself a drink of water and then she used the bath room.  Then thankfully, she went back to bed.

If she'd decided to come into the room and sit on the couch and wake up.  I would have been completely caught.  As it was. it was just a groggy drink of water.

*********************************************





2 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

Do tell, I was almost busted and it was such a thrill afterwards, my tights and heels and bra never felt soooo good as when I thought I was almost caught.

So what happened?

xo Jaime

sh2wph said...

@Jamie Xdress
Thanks for asking. Well, just in case I don't have enough room in this "comment box" to fully answer this question, I'm going to back up and answer this in the post. See the answer above.