Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pantyhose Sunday

For most of this winter I've been wearing tights around the house.  My wife doesn't seem to mind my tights.  But in the past, she's reacted rather negatively whenever I wear pantyhose in front of her, especially suntan.  It seems a little weird that the thickness of my nylon seems to make a difference to her, but it seems to.  Recently I've been wearing dark colored tights and as usual, she hasn't said anything.

Today I decided to test the waters a little and wear a pair of black pantyhose and see if she says anything.  You  know what?  She didn't. 

Simply put, black pantyhose and white slouch socks have been my uniform of the day.








*******************************************************

I've started a new blog.  I have so much lingerie now that I really don't have room for new things.  So I've decided to really try and sell some of my stuff to make room for new things.  Instead of "advertizing" here on this blog I decided to start another one dedicated to selling my things.

It's called:                         CLEANING OUT A CROSS DRESSER'S CLOSET

You can find it at:                  cleaningoutacrossdresserscloset.blogspot.com

If you're interested in buying a pair of my worn panties or tights, this is the place to go.  Of course I'll have pictures posted.  Check it out if you're interested in owning some of my things.  Contact me at:
sh2wph@yahoo.com





1 comment:

Krissy Krossdresser said...

Hey MC when are going to make another sexy jerking off video on xtube? ;) I would love to see you in some nice smooth silky pantyhose