Sunday, November 24, 2013

Trying To Catch Up

I take pictures almost every weekend and when I have the opportunity I'll take some during the weekend as well.  The problem is that I don't always have the time to edit and post them.  At times it be several months before I get around to finally posting some of them.

That's the case with the pictures below.  These pictures were actually taken back in early June and here it's almost Thanksgiving before I'm finally posting them.

There's a couple things wrong with this set.  Other than the fact that the pictures are of a guy wearing his wife's shirt and his own skirt, pantyhose and high heels.  If you look closely, you can see that I'm actually wearing my old pair of black pumps.  These heels have been unofficially retired.

The exposure is way off and my skirt is a little too short.  The best thing about these pictures is that they actually turn me on.  I like them.  To me, they are sexy.

By the way,  in this set I'm wearing coffee Leggs Sheer Energy pantyhose.

I hope you think so to.










************************************************

Here's a few that were shot a little later that same day.











Please leave a comment if you like my pictures.  I always enjoy hearing from viewers.

4 comments:

09aug1 said...

Happy Thanksgiving sexy! You look so HOT in that outfit, it's short I love it!! I love seeing you in skirts, nylons & heels it gets me so hard! I want to bite your ass & kiss your legs! You look delicious in coffee!

Anonymous said...

I would wear a skirt every day if only I could x Alison

DL said...

You are so hot!!! I'd love to wear pantyhose with you and rub up against you...you make me so hard! Yes, the coffee hose are sexy and gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Love this series, you look sexy in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Perfesser