Sunday, November 10, 2013

Shopping For Tights

One of my favorite things is shopping for lingerie.  Call it retail therapy if you will.  It really does feel good shopping for pantyhose and tights.  Simply picking up a new bra can really make my day.

Although my shopping is creating a problem though.  I've acquired quite a large collection of things.  It's getting to the point that I'm going to have to start selling some of my things, including my used pantyhose.  I think I may start an alternate blog to highlight items for sale.  What I'd like to do is sell some of my things and then turn around and buy some newer items to help continue my hobby and blog.  If you'd be interested in buying some of my used pantyhose, please let me know.





I'd love a have a pair of every color, but that's just a bit too costly, but selling some of my things would certainly help.








I haven't tried their leggings yet, but I will.






I absolutely love leg warmers.  I actually have a couple pair that I'm planning on selling.  Of course I'm always looking for new and different colors.


















I almost bought  a pair of new bras.  You can't really tell from the picture, but the pink bras and the polka dot bras are a set.  If I were to buy these and wear them for a while, is there anyone out there that might be interested in buying them?





This is what I came home with.





But I wanted so much more.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
09aug1 said...

Why does she look as SEXY as he does!!! More naughty videos and skirts would be nice I bet the feds would love suntan and black pumps in a skirt and painted nails are hot with that sweet clitty dick and smooth balls out looking so delicious. Fucking that sweet ass pussy with a dildo they would really be interested in that, lapping up your own cum that's what they are really interested in. Well if they are not I definitely am!! u look soo hot, your legs and ass, tummy, balloon titties, hips, cock, balls are HOT!!