Sunday, November 17, 2013

Saturdays Outfits

Here's a few pictures that I took on Saturday.

In the first couple of shots I'm wearing a new pair of Xhilaration tights.  Tumble Green.





Next, I put on a pair of my pink tights.  I think they are Cosmic Pink Xhilaration.  It's just that after a while it's hard to remember the names of the colors after the package has been thrown quite a while ago.








I returned to the basic's and slipped on a pair of Legg's Sheer Energy in Taupe.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idiot! Please know the federal government is spying on you so STOP

Anonymous said...

Dude shut the fuck up!!!! And fuck the government!!!! Let her do her own thing. And worry about your self you fuckin ass!.

09aug1 said...

Tumble green is interesting looks kinda hot with the black pumps, I guess most things do. But the taupe with the yellow panties, black top & black pumps, now that is SEXY!!