Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pantyhose vs Photography

I'm not quite sure, but if you ask me, I believe that I lean towards the pantyhose side of the Pantyhose vs Photography argument.

The photography side of my fetish is fairly complex, even when compared to it's pantyhose side of the equation.  They can both be fun.  However, if I where stranded on a desert island, I'd rather be stranded with a pair of of suntan pantyhose as opposed to a camera.  I guess it's that simple.

Or is it.

I started with a 35mm Nikon (unknown model), then advanced to a Nikon FM and I've landed (so far) with a Nikon D80,  It's an older model, but, how many megapixels do you actually need?

Pleasing to the eye.  A challenge to photograph.

I believe that I lean towards the pantyhose side of the argument.

The argument of whether I"m inclined to favor my love of pantyhose, or my love for photography.

You'd be surprised.  I truly enjoy. the capturing the colors of nature.

It's just that, nature. in itself,  has a funny way of showing just how sexy it is with a pair of hot legs and a nice ass standing in front of it.  When nature shows itself like that, it's impressive. No argument.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.