Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pantyhose Picture

Some of my Saturday playthings.




This is first new pair of pantyhose that I've put on in quite some time. In fact, it's been a long while since I actually bought any pantyhose at all.  I've been on a tights kick for such a long time that I haven't needed to buy any pantyhose. 


As I've mentioned, I've recently started wearing pantyhose around the house on the weekends.  I've slowly transitioned from tights to pantyhose.  I guess my wife has noticed.  If she has, she hasn't mentioned it.

I've been wearing a pair of taupe Leggs Sheer Energy and a pair of coffee Leggs Sheer Energy.  Each pair has a large run in them.  So I decided that it was time to slip on a brand new pair of pantyhose.  A pair without runs.  So I dug into my stash and pulled out this new pair of coffee Legg's.

I say that they're new and they are in that they've never been worn.  However, there somewhere in between one and two years old.  Honestly, they could even be a little older than that.  The reason being that I've always had a habit of buying at least a couple of pair so that I always have a "back up" pair.

You may notice that this is the old style package.   They started phasing in a new design several month's ago. 










No comments: