Sunday, January 27, 2013

The East Coast Is Cold

How's that for the the weather report?  It's freakin' cold.  The southeastern part of Virginia doesn't get snow very often.  For the last several years, we've only had snow once or twice each winter.

Well,  Friday afternoon, just before rush hour, it started snowing.  For once, it was snow that actually hit our region.  It took almost three hours to get home from work on Friday and then I settled in for the weekend.

When I awoke on Saturday, the temperature wasn't quite so frigid and the snow had already started to melt away.  I quickly realized that the snow had melted away on our deck.  I could step outside and set up my camera on the tripod and shoot a few quick shots of myself, with some leftover snow in the background.

Suprisingly, it didn't feel cold on the deck.  I was concentrating on taking photo's.





We really don't have snow very often.  So when we do, it's kind of a big deal around here.

How many guy's in the US stepped out behind their flat and snapped a few photo's of themselves wearing suntan pantyhose with snow in the background on this day.









The camera was quickly set up.  I hadn't planned on taking the pictures.  I simply realized that I could probably get away with taking them.  So, I did.  Totally harmless.  I don't want anyone to see me.

Guess what?  I think I may have been seen through the hedgerow.  I was being very quiet and then I heard the footsteps behind me.  A person was walking up the driveway, which is on the other side of the bushes that I use as the background for most of my exterior shots.
 









****************************************************


Shortly after this last photo was taken.  I had coffee with my wife.  When I had my coffee, I was wearing a pair of red tights.  The actual color was listed as Bing Cherry.  I added hot pink slouch socks and a pair of pink panties.



After the outdoor pictures, I changed out of my suntan pantyhose and into my dark red tights.  Bing Cherry.  Who cares?  I hope no one.  Then again.  I hope some people keep watching.  It's all messed up.

How couldn't it be?

It's winter.  It's supposed to be cold.







No comments: