Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pink Tights On Sunday

In most of the pictures shown below I'm wearing my wife's pink and purple top.  She wore it for a little while on Saturday night along with a pair of suntan Legg's pantyhose.  She even let me take a few pictures of her.  They didn't come out very good.  When we finished taking the pictures she took the top off and put a tee shirt on.  She left the shirt on one of the chairs in our living room.  On Sunday while she was still sleeping, I slipped her top on.


















After this set, I decided to change my tights.

************************************************* 

But first I couldn't resist snapping a couple shots of our high heels.  Saturday night I tried to get her to wear her heels, but she didn't.  They were still in the living room as well.  You know, just a pair of pumps laying in the floor is sexy to me.  Of course I think they're even sexier when I get a chance to slip them on.




***************************************************

Next I put on my Merona Wine Celebration tights.









*********************************************** 

While I still had access to her top, I quickly change my tights once again.  I was trying to hurry and get as many pictures taken as I could wearing her shirt, but, I wanted to vary the outfit to see how it looked with different tights.

I put on a pair of suntan Legg's Sheer Energy pantyhose and slipped on a pair of  Xhilaration Lace Cosmo Pink tights.













***********************************************************


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great little package tucked in those pretty pink tights and pretty when unleashed too !!

Jaime Xdress said...

The pink and purple top looks like it was meant to be worn with your pink tights! Mmm so sexy as always.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing you in your wife's clothes! Show us some more, please.