Sunday, July 29, 2012

Xhilaration Tights

I bought these Xhilaration tights this past week.   It's close to an obsession.





When I walked into Target, I didn't expect to find any tights worth buying.  After all, it's been a very hot summer.  Not exactly the time of year that I'd expect a retailer to restock the hosiery department with new tights.  But there they were. Four new colors of tights that I have never seen before in a store.  I don't usually become hard when I shop for new lingerie.  This time, for some reason.  I did.  Seeing new shades of tights started giving me an erection.

I had to buy them.

*****************************************

They had ORANGE.  I couldn't believe my eye's.  Orange.  I recently found orange panties and was excited about seeing this new color also.

**************************************









These are Xhilaration Green Strobe Footless Leggings.  I don't know why they have the designation of leggings, but they do.  They don't appear to be any thicker at all.  They're just as sheer as all of their other tights.









As you can see, I'm wearing suntan pantyhose underneath my tights.  I always wear pantyhose under the footless and Capri's.  My feet rerally aren't very pretty, but they look alright in pantyhose, but not great.

*********************************************



 Legg's Sheer Energy Sheer To Waist Suntan Pantyhose.


***********************************************



These tights are sexy as hell.  They feel fantastic.  Very soft and sheer.

Xhilaration Tights in Cosmo Pink







 












******************************************

BE SURE TO SEE MY OLDER POSTS FOR MORE PICTURES AND VIDEOS







4 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

Love your new tights MC! For me there is just something about footed tights that I love, but I do love the fact that you layer under your footless tights as I think multiple layers are sexy. You looked very sexy in the cosmo pink tights, and very hard and excited still too mmmm.

Unknown said...

The pink ones look amazing! The Target here also had the orange ones in the footed variety, which I also prefer. I think I'll have to stop back and buy a pair. You've gotten me sooo excited about them!

Anonymous said...

I have the same pink ones and I love them. I love the feel of Xhilaration tights on my dik. I don't like the footless tights. My friend and I wear them all the time. I got him in to wearing them with me. Have tons of colors. love your post..

Unknown said...

I too am also hooked on those Xhilaration tights. I love the feel, and the nice bright colors!