Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wearing New Tights For The First Time

When I buy myself a new pair of pantyhose of tights, I don't generally rush straight home and put them on.  In fact it could be several days before I even bring them in the house.  Even though my wife knows about my fetish, I don't walk in the door after work with a bag from Target or WalMart for her to see.  I'm not brazen about it.  I sneak them in after she goes to sleep on the weekends usually.

Once I bring them inside, they can easily get stuffed into a drawer of cabinet for weeks or in some cases, even month's, before I actually slip them on.

One thing I've done over the years on occasion is to photograph pantyhose packaging.  In the case of Xhilaration Tights from Target, I've never seen pantyhose or tights packaged the way they are.  I also feel that they makes good props in a picture and can actually help me line up scenes in the cameras view finder.

On this Saturday I woke wearing a tee shirt and a pair of my L'eggs pantyhose, like I do almost every weekend.  I snapped a few pictures and hoped that the flash going off with each shot wouldn't travel down the hallway into our bed room and wake my wife.  It's actually the what I do when I wake up most weekends.

Now I bought a pair of orange colored footless tights a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't worn the yet.  I've been thinking recently that whenever I take pictures wearing footless tight I always wear a pair of suntan pantyhose underneath them.  What if I wore a pair of white footed tights instead?  Then I could slip on my orange colored tights on top.  It might be and interesting color combination.

I started with several shots in my suntan hose and then I planned on changing into my white tights and take a few pictures just wearing those and then quickly slip my new orange tights over top to complete my creamsicle look.  I ended up have some issues with the batteries in the camera which delayed things a little and before I knew it, my wife started stirring around in the bedroom so I had to call the whole thing off for the day.  I didn't have the chance try the orange ones yet.





















As always, I hope you enjoy my blog and please take the the time to leave me a comment.




BE SURE TO CHECK MY OLDER POSTS FOR MORE PICTURES AND VIDEO



I'm also adding more that I took last weekend of my Strobe Green Footless and Cosmo Pink Tights.









 I couldn't resist showing off my pink panties.  I wonder just how many men walk around their house in front of their wives wearing pink panties.  I'm on that does.

















2 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

Once again sexy legs and pantyhose pictures. Love the new colors! You make those colors look awesome. xo Jaime

Anonymous said...

Nice u fill them out well I love the way they form around your ass would like to help gently removing them ! I also like to dressing female underwear little girls panties preferably soiled