Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pantyhose In The Closet

I've done something that may be a little risky.  I like "pushing it" around my wife.  I like to see just how far I can go with my cross dressing around the house.  Of course considering the fact that I wear tights around the house in the winter these days is "pushing it", wouldn't you say?

A couple of months ago I washed my black leotard and her one piece grey bathing suit and hung them up in the closet to dry.  She saw them and never mentioned it at all.  This time, I washed my red one piece Speedo bathing suit and my blue one piece as well.  As far as I know, she's never seen either the red or blue suits.  Now they are hanging up in the closet along with some of my other things,  like panties and pantyhose.  I'm wondering if she's going to say anything.

I don't think she's seen them.  But, If she's gone through my stash, she has.  I just don't think she has.  Of course, if she has, then, she's also found several pairs of high heels that I don't think she knows about.  Which would mean that she knows, she's just kept it to herself.



I'm wondering if she will say anything when she walks into the closet and see's this.  Would your wife mention it?

********************************************************

I finally got around to trying on the yellow (Beeswax) fashion tights that I picked up a week or so ago.  They're okay,  Actually they're a little tight in the upper thighs, but they're a nice change of pace.  What do you think of the pattern?














*********************************************

A LITTLE BONUS











Let me know what you think.



BE SURE TO SEE MY OLDER POSTS FOR MORE PICTURES AND VIDEOS..




5 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

I know my girl would say something if I had extra tighs or clothing hanging up, especially if they weren't part of our shared stash that we play with together. Be careful as you push my friend, do you want her to react? How do you want her to react?

Loved the pattern tights! Perhaps you should try a black opaque pair underneath the beeswax to make the color really pop, just a thought ;-)

xo Jaime

Unknown said...

I'm ready to run out to Target right now to see if they have any of those beeswax tights in my size! I absolutely love them!
And be careful with your wife. You don't want to push her too far.....or do you?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to try wearing panties underneath your tights. There's something about that I have always found fascinating.So how differently did it feel as oppose to wearing the panties on top of tights or pantyhose. By the way those beeswax tights are damn sexy.

sh2wph said...

@Jamie Xdress
You know, I don't really want her to react. I guess I'm looking for quiet acceptance. She didn't say anything when she saw her bathing suit and my black leotard hanging up. I'll give the black tights underneath a try. Sounds like it might work.

@Lauren Thomas
If you do decide to go to Target for these tights. Hurry. I've seen the patterned tights in two different stores. On the other hand, I've noticed that they are not available in a couple of other locations. You can never be sure when it comes to clearance items. No, I don't want to push too far. Thanks for reading.

@Anonymous
I rarely wear panties underneath. Actually, I don't know why I did this time. I don't think the color combination worked in this case. Maybe I'll try a thong underneath next time.




Jaime Xdress said...

Look forward to seeing your beeswax over the black tights. I know its a balancing act my friend as we try to find acceptance. Even though I can get the wife to play along occassionally I would love to wear them more. So we each have our own different situations. Just be careful my friend.
xo Jaime