Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Hot Saturday In July

Here on the east coast of the US it's been extremely hot recently.  There's been record setting or near record setting heat for the last couple of weeks.  So, it's no wonder that I stayed indoors on this Saturday afternoon.  On the weekends it's not unusual for me to sleep on the couch in the living room and my wife to sleep in the bedroom.  Almost every weekend I wear pantyhose when I do this.  In fact, as soon as my wife goes to bed, I put on pantyhose or tights if I'm not already wearing them.  So of course, when I wake on Saturday, I'm already wearing them.

Most weekends I try to take some pictures when she goes to bed.  The last couple of weekends I haven't.  But I have tried to take a few after I wake up.  Today, here's what I came up with:



Now I don't know if it's appropriate to get horny when looking at a picture of yourself or not.  But, I will admit, when I first saw the above picture.  It did turn me on.  I know it's not a great picture.  Bit I like it.




I actually like these two pictures as well.  Keep in mind that this set of pictures were taken in the afternoon.  My wife was asleep right down the hall.  It's always a little scary taking pictures in the afternoon like this because I'm always afraid that she'll catch me.



It's not easy coming up with new poses.  I thought I'd give this one a try.




When I shoot pictures like the two above, I'm almost never happy with the way my feet end up looking.  Remember, always point your toes.  Have you ever noticed that models always do.





I decided that it was probably time to take my pantyhose off and slip on my wife's one piece again..  This was me in transition between pantyhose and bathing suit.


It's somewhat hard to see in this photo, but I'm wearing a tee shirt over top of the bathing suit.  I'm just hold the tee shirt up in order to show off the one piece.  After this picture, I let go of the tee shirt and walked around the house wearing just that.  A tee shirt and a one piece bathing suit.  This is how I was dressed when my wife finally came in.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey it's totally fine to get horny from looking at yourself in the above photos,I mean who wouldn't. So I guess as a fan one request that I probably have is for you to sleep in a pair of those yellow exhilerating tights and take some photos. I bet it's refreshing to wake in a nice silky pair of pantyhose. I also think it may be nice to see you wear a nice pair of silky panties underneath your hose before waking up and taking photos. It's just an idea of mine, not sure if you'll like it or not.

sh2wph said...

I'm glad to hear that it's fine to be aroused by my own pictures. I guess that when I think about it, it's just an extension of me playing with myself.

sh2wph said...

Sorry, I almost forgot the request part of the above comment.

I've never really been a panties under my hose type person. I've always been a pantie over my hose kind of guy. I'll have to try and remember to give it a try sometime. I should be able to come up with some interesting color combinations with my panties and tights. Thanks for the idea.

Jaime Xdress said...

I prefer my pantyhose to be next to my skin, on occasion will wear some thongs underneath my pantyhose if I'm trying to create a smooth feminine illusion; otherwise, pantyhose only. And I would have to agree with the other poster that it is fine to be aroused by your own pictures and to be honest your pictures are arousing, mmm thanks.

Don't forget layering tights can also create color illusions too ;-)

scrotus said...

I wish you would show some closeups of your cock. You really do have a nice cock. I realize the focus of your site is your legs, which are also fantastic. But you really tease us when you show it from far away!

sh2wph said...

@scrotus
It's funny that you mention that. Recently, I've felt that I've been posting more pics of my cock. It's seems that I'm showing my little cock more and more. I thought.

The truth is that I rarely take a pic of my cock that I truly like. I know it's small, that doesn't bother me. In fact, I do think that mine is quite cute when it is small. I just don't show it off well.

They say that practice makes perfect. I guess I'll just have to keep trying.


Anonymous said...

Damn, i would love to suck your dick dry through those pantyhose