Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wearing Her Bathing Suit


This is what I've been wearing lately. It feels awesome. Just putting it on without pantyhose actually gives me a hard on. It is so tight and makes me feel sexy and I think I look pretty decent in it.
Oh, I have some bad news and I hope someone out there can offer me some advice.
One of my high heels is screwed up and I can't wear it. Which really sucks because I want to to wear them in front of my wife on Halloween.
A couple of weekends ago on a Saturday afternoon. I found myself alone and decided to to dress up and shoot some still pictures. I wore my stilettos in some of the pics. When I finished shooting, I quickly got undressed and stashed my clothes, including my heels.
As I was walking through the bedroom I noticed a small black object in the middle of the floor. I didn't know what it was at first. I picked it up and realized, it was the tip of one of my stiletto heels. The rubber tip had worn and split and fell off of the heel. I can't wear it like that. I was so disappointed.
I don't know what to do. I searched online and found that shoe repair stores can fix it, but I'm a little nervous about walking into one with a pair of size 13 Fredericks Of Hollywood stiletto heels.
I did find the tips on Ebay. It looks like the only place that sells what I need is in Europe. The tips/dowels are actually pretty cheap, but I can't order them without my wife knowing. Plus I don't know how to pull the actual dowel out of the heel without messing it up. I'm thinking that once it's removed I could replace one. I'd have to get some shoe glue as well. Getting the tips is the hard part. The shoes only cost around $30, but I can't buy new ones at this point in time and I have no idea how much a shoe repair shop would charge.
Has anyone out there ever had this problem?

7 comments:

BLUEHAZEZONE said...

Hello how are you tonight I don't know anyhting about fixing yours but . There's a website called urnotalone.com it's a TG community website where you can join post your pictues and information and talk to people who have gone through basically what you are going through now . Try the website ok . take care .

sh2wph said...

Thanks. I'll give that site a look. I don't consider myself a Tg though, but I'll at least give it a look. I'm more TV that TG, but I realize that some issues pertain to both.

Right now I want to fix my stilettos and wear them. Even it is only once in a while.

nnyny said...

looks great; have same kind of interest. sofar i have "borrowed"bathing suits of various women around me and it feels great

Anonymous said...

Depending on how big your town is, I found it very "exciting" to take my heels in to get them fixed at a local repair place. You never know if the person might be "interested" in making sure they will work for you. Let me know what you think. Ponygirljeny on yahoo

sh2wph said...

I do live in a fairly large city. But keep in mind, shoe repair shops are not big chain stores. They're mostly mom and pop type businesses. There are a lot of shops in the area, but only one near my home. I called it and was quoted in an older masculine voice that'd cost $8 to $17 to fix my heel. I was also told that both heels should be replaced.

First off, you bring up an interesting prospect. I never even considered the possibility off taking my high heels into a shoe repair shop as a potential turn on, but in this case, I don't feel it.

The biggest problem is that I don't think I can do it before Halloween, not that it would matter anyway, I'm not feeling that I'll dress up in front of my wife that night anyway.

Unknown said...

Go for it its only a pair of shoes, you would be surprised how many others wear them as well, If pressed tell them it for an old Halloween costume, you might get a smile but that's all.
I had to take a leotard and belt to be altered (slimmed down :))
and made a new friend at a celtic shop,She knows I wear but does not care.

Anonymous said...

I've worn previous girlfriends' swimsuits. Adn my current wife's bikinis. Anne cd