Saturday, September 6, 2008

Finally Another Post


The last month or so has been an adventure. I've still been wearing pantyhose, although not in front of my wife very much (that's my big turn on), but every chance I can. I've concentrated on two things, taking pictures of myself dressed up and trying to have a regular sex life with my wife. I've only been sucessful with one.
I've been able to shoot some pictures and even some video the last few weekends. But, it is very time consuming, especially since I have to hide my activities from my wife. Hell, I wish she'd participate, but we're nowhere near that stage.
The only chance I have to do these things is on the weekends when she's asleep. Which means I have to stay up after she goes to bed and then get up well before she gets up. Which to tell you the truth is tiring. Not to mention that it's done most of the time drunk and then hung over.
It takes 20 to 30 minutes to shoot 10 minutes of video. Which lately has been outside on the back deck and even a little outside of our front door. Then I have to hook up the camera to the computer and play the tape which of course will take 10 minutes. Then, the computer takes almost 10 minutes to process it. Of course I also have to hide the camera and my clothes because there is always the chance that my wife will walk in.
I've finally been able to secure the video and pictures on the computer so that she can't access it. I worried about that for a while.
Lately I've been wearing my wifes' one piece bathing suit. I even slept in it one night last weekend. I was actually hoping that she's notice and mention it. If she did notice, she didn't say anything.
I'd like to post several of my latest pictures, but it looks as if I can only post one picture per blog entry. If anyone knows how to post more per entry, please let me know.
I'd also like to post more videos on You Tube, but that also is very time consuming. It takse 20 minutes to upload 1:30 of video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look very cute i am also crossdresser who sometimes is close to being caught by roommates all male keep it up

Unknown said...

try posting to Flickr.com, just make sure you post them for adults or friends only
here is my page
http://www.flickr.com/people/blue_tights2000/