Sunday, September 14, 2008

Exclusive Video

As I promised on my last YouTube video (#30), I'm adding some additional video. When I started this blog I didn't even realize that I could add video to it. Also, I'll admit that I've tried to be careful as to what I show on YouTube. The last thing I need is to have people complain and start "flagging" my videos. As careful as I've been, I still had one flagged and removed. Along with the removal came a nice little warning email basically saying, don't do that again. What's funny is that the video that was removed had no nudity in it whatsoever. Suddenly it was gone. No explination. I should probably repost it, but haven't

Anyway, the video that I've posted on YouTube this weekend is more of what I shot a few months ago in my hotel room when I was out of town for work. As soon as I got to the hotel I stripped down, took a shower, popped a beer and started play dress up in front of the camera.

I tried to concentrate on keeping it clean so that I could post it on YouTube, but of course I couldn't resist taking it past the line at times. I just didn't know when or where I could post it.

I know about XTube and have watched a few videos on it, but it really seems sleazey. I don't believe I'v seen many videos on there that were really good. I guess I'll probably break down and put some on there because I really do want to show off all the way. I'd really like to hear what people think about that.

Plus, I don't know whether or not it's a good idea to show as much as I have here on this blog. Technically, this is nudity. I know I don't show very much, but I stll wonder.

One thing this shows is my "tuck". People have wondered how I get so smooth "down there". As I've said before, it's not hard to do when you're small. Also, most of the time when I shoot video, I don't have a hard on. I'm usually concentrating on the camera and the pose and I just don't get hard while I'm doing that.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice tuck. Must say Im a big fan and keep up(excuse the pun) the great work. You are very beautiful.

somercet said...

Wow. They look cool, tucked in like that.

Someone dared me to jerk off in a bar, once. I managed to do it with my hand in my pocket, just rubbing the skin back and forth over my cock.

It took a while, and my underwear was damp until I got home, but the sheer thrill of risk made it worthwhile. I wonder what doing that to you in those hose would be like.

Anonymous said...

dont you get a hard on when wearing pantyhose? why was it so easy to tuck..
i always get a hard on when i wear hose so its kinda hard to tuck