Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Latest Video


I just posted a new video on YouTube. I only posed and videoed my feet in high heels because I've had many requests to see my feet. I don't feel that my feet are attractive, but I do think they look better in pantyhose. Actually they look better in suntan hose, but this video happens to capture me in navy Leggs sheer to waist, Q size by the way.


It's video that I shot several months back, but, have never had the time to upload. Please be aware that I have at least thirty minutes or more of video that I'd like to post. Most of it is from a few months ago when I was on an overnight business trip and alone in my hotel room, but some of my video is from the last is from the last few weekends. I just don't have enough private time to view and then upload it without fear of my wife seeing me in the process. Why? Because the computer is in the living room. Most of the time that I'm on the computer, she is in the room, just a few feet away, sitting on the couch.
The picture on this post is one that I'll admit, I like. It's me and I like it. I can see what other people see. When you get right down to it. Everything that you see is a self portrait.
Is that the weird? Most people, men or women, don't think about spending an evening photographing themselves in front of a camera. It is, in a way, narcissistic. Don't hold that part against me.
If you like my pics and videos and my story, let me here from you. I'll try to keep you in the loop.


4 comments:

Jillynylonz said...

I understand your concerns and discretion with your spouse. I too have silimar issues, and would love to do more photo sessions but I know she would object. If you everr want to write or chat let me know, my name on YahooIM is : Jillynylonz

sh2wph said...

I don't really use IM. There's that no privacy issue. Email me.

sh2wph said...

Jilly, you got my attentiom when you said that you have similiar issues.

Please email me @

sh2wph@yahoo.com

nevets said...

The spouse can be a tough issue, you have to also consider her feeling, and she must try to understand why you do what you do.
Good luck
Stevie