Monday, May 26, 2008

The Memorial Day Weekend










I was hoping to have a great weekend with my wife. That is hang out at home with her and try to jump start our sex life and try to get my blog rolling. Of course the second part has to be accomplished completely without her knowledge, which is no easy task since our computer is in the living room. It's not easy posting pantyhose videos on YouTube. I keep telling myself that if I only had 3 or 4 solid days alone on the computer that I could do so much more.




I did manage to take a few pics over the weekend, butt, I ruined a nice pair of pantyhose.


It happened while I was taking pictures. I recently found that L'eggs now offers their Sheer Energy sheer to waist suntan pantyhose in a new size Q+. I found them at WalMart. Some people have asked how tall I am. Well, I'm 6'1". I can wear size Q, but the Q+ really fits so much better. Unfortunately, I've only been able to find the Q+ in suntan only. I'd really like to know if they offer this size in their other colors as well., like nude, taupe and coffee.




Any way, if you look closely at my left butt cheek, you see the big'ol hole. Don't be confused by the hole where I actually cut the crotch, the run (hole) is on my cheek. I accidentally rubbed up against the wall while taking pictures. The wall has a rough finish and I immediately heard the snag, and boom, the pantyhose suddenly had a hole in them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the pantyhose, but you story did make me laugh
"I immediately heard the snag, and boom, the pantyhose suddenly had a hole in them.
I have some Danskins in colors that they don't make any more, so I used clear nail polish, It works wonders.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you check the comments on your early posts (or even know if they're commented on). But the photo of your butt with the ruined hose is just awesome. Maybe the angle of the camera, the crotch cut out,I even like the runner. At any rate it's HOT! ~Lena j~