Sunday, May 25, 2008


I LIKE TO WEAR PANTYHOSE


That statement in itself doesn't sound that wierd. Although it does seem that most women and girls these days don't particularly care for them. The odd thing is that I'm neither a girl or woman. I'm a 47 year old married man.


Oh, I almost forgot, this is my first attempt at writing a blog. So any of you that might stumble upon this hopefully, not so febble attempt at writing one please be understanding. Otherwise, it's probably not for you anyway.


I like wearing pantyhose. I like the look, the feel and the fit. When I put on a pair the first time, I became hooked. I remember thinking at the time, "These feel good and my legs look good in them". I was around 12 or 13 at the time and yes, they were my mothers.


Believe it or not, the feeling was really exciting. I felt like I was doing something very wrong, but there was something else. There was my little 12 or 13 year old erection. Just like the book (more on that later) said, a pair of pantyhose can be all it takes to sexually excite a guy.


Youo need to understand that I really didn't know what I was doing. I had no idea what I was getting myself into or where those nylon pantyhose would take me. Keep in mind that this was around 1973 or so. That's another thing, I'm not a kid. Of course you can see that if you can do the simplest of math.


Well, that's my introduction, except that I see that blogger seems to allow me to add a picture here and there, so I'm going to attempt to "post a pic" of myself that that in some small way you can this pitiful excuse of an author.
Well that's about att I have time for now. You see, it's Sunday afternoon and I'm just about out what I call my private computer time. My wife, who's really pissed off at me right now is about to wake up and come into the room, effectively ending my computer thrill for the day, plus the Indy 500 is on, so I'll pull for that cute brunette, Danica to make a little history.
I'd like to hear from some of you out there. Please feel free to engage me in your thoughts and feelings on the subject that brought you this far. pantyhose. Let me know how you found me, was it YouTube?
Gotta run.





6 comments:

Brianne said...

You have beautiful legs honey. I want to see much more of you in your pantyhose and heels. I agree pantyhose are the greatest piece of clothing anyone can wear. Keep up the sexy pics and you'll keep my pants up :)

sh2wph said...

Brianne, thank you, that really cool of you to say.

Unknown said...

I concur you have extremely Sensuous Gams.
You could be in a Mile Hammer Movie or a Solid Gold Dancer.
Thanks for sharing.

sexyguy81 said...

omg you have nice legs and such a tease. the short videos are nice. you should also have more up close's of your special area. and nice black pantyhose. really sexy. i'd also like to see more of you

Anonymous said...

I'm alone inthis world with my secret little thing...

But you ae an inspiraton and I dont know you at all! But looking forward to seeing more of you on the blog

I thank the heavens for leotard and tights. Why are women wearing them less and less though??

Rachael x

pantyhose lover said...

you really have hot looking legs and ass. In your pictures the fact that your face doesn't show I'd be hard pressed to not think I was looking at a woman in pantyhose and heels.