Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm hopeing to attract YouTube Viewers


I'm hoping to get the attention of a few people that have seen my videos on YouTube. I've been posting videos on YouTube for the last two months or so. The response has been generally rather favorable. So, I'm slightly encouraged.




The basic reason is, I'm sexually frustrated. Why? Because, I don't have a good sexual relationship with my wife. For that matter, we've never had one. The ironic thing is, we've always gotten along rather well. Surprisingly so.




We just got married a few months ago. We've been together for over eleven years. Eleven years is a long time for a relationship, married or otherwise.




I like to wear pantyhose, that's the reason for this blog. Actually it's not, but I'll condescend for just a moment, PANTYHOSE are the sexiest piece of clothing that a woman can wear. Womens legs look sexy in hose. That's it, the bottom line.


I gre up in a time where the girls in elementary school all wore dresses. They showed their legs. They had to, thats the way their mothers told them they had to dress. So they did. They showed their legs. They really didn't even know what they were doing.


But there was one more thing added to the equation. At that time, the dress code seemed to be that girls must wear hose or tights on their legs. They did. To them, it was just a piece of clothing. But to the boys looking at those legs. It was sexy. They looked nice. That's it in a nutshell. They looked nice.
Anyway, I hope to hear from some of you YouTubers that like watching my videos.
Keep watching. I've got a little more. Not a lot though. Just some. My MD video is pretty much done though. What I can show that is.


2 comments:

Masskaos said...

Hi I am a Youtube member my name there is Wkaos420. I love your vids and have made a comment on a few of em. I like em very sexy. Keep on posting they are hot. Just wish I could see the rest of the stuff Youtube won't let you show.

Unknown said...

Your YouTube page is what got me here.

I wish some how you wife could understand that if she shared your fetish for pantyhose, leotards, You would bow down at her feet.
I went so far as to bring my Ex wife Roses, draw her a bath and fix a romantic dinner and set out tights and a leotard for her to wear.
She didn't want to at 1st but I begged and pleaded; We had great sex that evening she came 3 times, but She could not share the fetish with me.When I dressed for her in tights and leotards she thought I was gay and spurned me!
Have you tried discussing it with her?