Monday, May 26, 2008

I've Forgotten To Mention I'm A Panty Guy Too







I totally broadcast the fact that I'm totally into pantyhose, but, that's not all. I wear women's panties a lot. Actually the only time I don't wear them is at work. Which is kind of odd. A lot men with a fetish for women's lingerie do wear their item, pantyhose and panties are only two of the possibilities, to work.




Me on the other hand, I wear mine anytime I'm not working. Since I openly wear them in front of my wife at home, it takes the need away to sneak them during the day. Plus, it also eliminates the chance of a coworker accidentally finding out one of my little secrets.




Now, I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, I don't wear little frilly lacy panties. Mine are more basic. I like the high cut style. The high cut style does enhance the leggy look. Remember, I am a leg man in the truest sense.


I've only been into panties for about the last fours years or so, but it has become somewhat of an obsession. I wear on particular type, Hane's Her Way, Body Creations, Microfber, High Cut panties. Believe it not, I wear them in front of my wife. What's really unusual is the fact that she's never brought the subject up. She's never asked any questions about me wearing them at all, not even once.












3 comments:

ZeeWriterGuy said...

You look great. I'm totally in agreement with you about pantyhose and how most women dont want to wear them anymore - that's probably why I get so turned on by CDs, TGs, etc., because they go out of their way to look sexy. Yes, I'm a leg man like you and did find you on YouTube.

I also enjoy wearing panties and hose and there are plenty of us out here. Keep up the good work and try not to piss off your wife!

Zee

sh2wph said...

That's a great theory. CD's/TV's do try harder to show off.

Unknown said...

Its a fact pantyhose do improve the looks of legs. Yours are quite stunning, My GF wears them and it keeps our love life going quite well, She has noticed that I am more attracted to her when she is in pantyhose, then in pants.