Sunday, December 3, 2017

Busy And Lazy

Alright, I have to honest.  I've been busy and really haven't much time to post anything new, but, I've also been kind of lazy about it as well.

I've been meaning to list some of my high heels on ebay for sale, but I haven't quite figured out how to do it without my wife finding out.  I'm working on it and hopefully I'll have them listed soon.

The thing is, I want some new high heels, but I just don't have room for anything new until I get rid of some of the shoes I have now.

If you'd like a pair of my sexy high heels, hang in there.  Soon you can.

In the meantime:










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you just like leaving us hanging. :-) That photo of you in pantyhose and no panties is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with you in your panties :-)