Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 - The Year of Ballet Flats

When 2017 started I had no idea that I'd buy myself a couple of pairs of ballet flats.  I really hadn't thought about them at all.  Then something about them caught my eye and before I knew it, I not only had two pair, but I was wearing them in front of my wife.  I wear them constantly these days.  Since the weather turned cooler I've been wearing tights around the house and ballet flats are perfect.

I haven't worn my new boots in front of my wife yet, but I will soon.

So, to close out 2017, I thought I'd post a few pics from earlier this year.

I hope everyone has a safe New Years Eve.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year! Next time I'm in your area, I really want to hook up with you.

Anonymous said...

You should totally make a video wearing flats and sexy pantyhose like in the photo above! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I came back to comment on this post! How are you by the way? I love the way you look in black pantyhose and flats! You should wear them more often! Just imagining you like in the first photo makes my cock throbbing hard! Happy New Year MostlyLeggs!