Sunday, June 25, 2017

Ballet Flats

A couple of weeks ago a bought a pair of shoes for my wife.  A pair of black ballet flats.  She didn't like them so I returned them.  Then I bought a couple of pairs for me.  I've worn high heels for many years, but I've never worm flats.  I see women and girls wearing flats often and I really like the look.  I think they are really sexy.  I really hadn't considered them myself until recently.  So I did it.  I bought a black and a brown pair.  I have to tell you, as soon as put them on I got a massive hard on.

As soon as I opened one of the boxes I had an idea.  I wanted to wear them openly in front of my wife.  I just didn't know what to say or how to broach the subject

Keep in mind, I openly wear pantyhose at home.  I come home from work and take a shower and shave my legs.  Afterward I slip on a pair of pantyhose and a tee shirt and that's all.  That's what I wear at home these days.

So how do I suddenly start wearing women's shoes.  I thought about it all week.  How does a man tell his wife that he wants to wear women's cute little sexy ballet flats?

Well I didn't exactly.  I let her "accidentally" see me wearing them briefly when she got up early to use the restroom.  I knew she would use the restroom and then go back to bed.  Then I left them in the living room floor so that she would see them when she got up.  She saw them and didn't say a word.

So now she knows I have them and hasn't even brought it up.  I'm a guy that wears ballet flats.

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised at myself.  A month ago I had even considered doing anything like this at all.








2 comments:

Lilboyblues said...

Hey you sweet sexy pantyhose lover!! I told you about flats a long time ago.. pretty comfy in nylons huh? And they look so hot too!! I knew you'd get a horny hard on slipping the on .. wish I could have sucked it off ..Id love the flavor you cum in ! Kisses ..Yes I still watch!!

Anonymous said...

pantyhose fuck images