Sunday, August 6, 2017

More About A Guy Wearing Ballet Flats

About six weeks ago I bought a couple pair of ballet flats.  I've worn high heels for years but I'd never tried flats before.  I see girls and women wearing them all the time and really like the look.  They're both cute and sexy.  I guess it was inevitable that I try them.

My big concern before I got them was wondering where I was going to hide them.  You know, of course I would have to keep my wife from seeing them.  What guy wears women's shoes in front of his wife?  Right?

Also,  I hadn't planned on buying two pair either.  But, they were on sale and of course, they are just so damn sexy.  So the plan became, where was I going to hide two pairs of ballet flats?

Then, when I got them and tried them on, I looked at them and decided that I wouldn't hide them.  I'd wear them in front of my wife.  That's what I did.  She didn't freak out, but then then again, she wasn't thrilled about it either.  I've worn them in front of her several times, but mostly I've worn them on the weekends after she's gone to bed.  I've been leaving them out in the open where she can easily see them.

It's actually kind of cool to walk around openly wearing pantyhose and my ballet flats are right there in plain sight.

What's funny is that I haven't been wearing my high heels at all since I bought the flats.  Last weekend I pulled out my black stilettos and slipped them on.  You know what?  They felt strange.








5 comments:

sheerhot said...

Please don't abandon your stilettos, darling.
They push you ass out so deliciously.
And, please, cum in pantyhose.

Anonymous said...

We're all desperate for another video!

pantyhose fetish said...

you look good ! I'm glad you can wear the flats in front of your wife:]

Lilboyblues said...

You wear a pair of sheer to waist taupe silken mist pantyhose and your flats and I'll suck your sweet horny cock of every drop of sweet thick creamy honey from that stinger right thru the mesh for several loads of oral pleasure .. tease me and I'll please you for hours

Lilboyblues said...

You're the reason they say Virginia is for lovers ... Yummy !!!!