Sunday, November 23, 2014

When It Was Warmer

I've been busy and haven't had much time to work on this blog or take pictures recently.  I'm still planning on adding more video, but for the time being, here are a couple more pics from the summer.  You've already seen a few from this photo shoot.  Here's a couple more.

You know, I didn't really plan on standing in a parking lot wearing only pantyhose and high heels from the waist down.  It just sort of happened.  You know how it is.  Don't you?





*****************************************

 I posted this on xtube earlier, but I'm not happy with their upload procedure.




What do you think?  Do you want to see more?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shots with the red top ... you're lucky some horny boy didn't turn up and try to have his way with you! Or maybe you were actually trolling for some dick, you dirty thing

Anonymous said...

I want to see more

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see more, cant get enough of you. Im so hard right now aswell, gonna jerk on this video now..

Anonymous said...

You have the most delicious legs & derriere. SO yummy!

Anonymous said...

I also love wearing my wife's bras, and do so whenever I get the chance.

She's a teacher and last Friday was the final day of term. So I let her go off to work before me, and when I was sure the coast was clear I snuck upstairs...

Lacy black bra. Red panties. Tight black pretty top. And a knee-length skirt.

She's still hot but has gone off sex completely. Her 34B tits are still firm and curvy, but the only way I can get some fun out of them is to wear the bras she puts them in every day.

Sometimes in the morning she lets me touch her up a little. On Friday morning I played with her pubic hair and even stroked the lips of her vagina a little. But she didn't respond, as usual.

So this is how she gets me off these days... by leaving the house early on frosty mornings.

xx Alison

Anonymous said...

I love your videos. The cumming in pantyhose one on Xtube is amazing. Keep posting sexy....