Saturday, November 15, 2014

Early One Morning Part 2

Before I left the park that morning, I took my pink tights off and put on a pair of suntan pantyhose.  I took a couple of pictures and then got dressed.  I was still quite a way from my destination for work and I had one more stop before I would get there.  I stopped at a pier that I had seen previously to take some more pictures.  Of course, by this time it was almost 830am.  I didn't have the luxury of being there at sunrise so of course, the chance of someone happening upon me had increased.  Naturally, I was nervous as hell.

It's times like this that I wish I had someone with me to help with the pictures and to keep a lookout for people approaching.





What would you say if you walked into a park or onto a pier and saw a guy in drag taking pictures of himself.  I don't know what I would do.

1 comment:

Krissy Krossdresser said...

I would have come over and start feeling your pantyhose leggs and take your pics as well. And then I would just massage your nice pantyhose leggs and gently start rubbing your cock.