Saturday, November 1, 2014

Early One Morning

One morning about a month ago I needed to leave early for work.  I had a couple of places I had to go for work that were quite a distance from home.  I had taken this drive several times before and noticed how nice some of the scenery is.  I don't know how many guys' wake up in the morning and think about which lingerie to put on,  but on this particular morning I did.

Since I was leaving early, I was up way before my wife.  I had had my morning coffee and got dressed for work while she was still sleeping.  What was different this time is what I wore to go to work.  I slipped on a pair of sexy pink tights under my pants and a nice little bra under my shirt.  I put a pair of high heels in a plastic bag and few other assorted "things" in another bag.  Since it was a little chilly on this morning I put my water balloon tits in the microwave oven to warm up and then put them into yet another plastic bag.  I grabbed my camera and tripod and left home at 530am to start my work day.

I drove over fifty miles and stopped at a park that I'd seen before.  There was no one else around as I walked into the park.  It just so happened that it was the first morning of fall.  Sunrise was at 703am.  I snapped my first picture at 711am.

Here I am, over fifty miles from home just after sunrise.  I was nervous.  I felt that with it being so early in the morning that the chance of someone seeing me was slim, but I was still nervous.  I've said it many times before.  I'm not an exhibitionist at all.  I don't want to be seen by anyone while I'm taking pictures.  I just want to be able to shoot my pictures in different locations.






I took the last picture at 729am.  I took off my pink tights and slipped on a pair of suntan pantyhose and finished getting dressed.  I'd spent just under twenty minutes shooting pictures. You know what?  It was fun.

Another thing.  I wasn't done.  I'll get into that later.



I'll post more from this photo shoot soon.

**************************************

This sexy pair of black strappy sandals is still for sale.
Women's size 12.
Serious inquiries only, please.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos as always. Damn you are just too sexy!

Anonymous said...

Dressing in a strange new place is quite a thrill, especially when we dress in a provocative outfit. The heels make your ensemble extra special.

Anonymous said...

love your hose wow sexy I want a pair what brand are they please

Anonymous said...

love your pink tights I have about 6 pair love them