Sunday, June 15, 2014

Red Tights

I knew that I'd have a little time on Saturday to take some pictures.  The thing is, I didn't know what to wear.  Sounds a little girly, doesn't it?  In the past, it was automatic.  I'd slip on a pair of suntan pantyhose and my black pumps.  Done.

These days it's not quite so automatic.  I like to mix it up a little.  I've got many different colors of tights to choose from as well as different colors of tank tops and panties.  Hell, these day's I even have several different colors of bras whereas it wasn't that long ago that in the bra department I used to simply have a couple of white ones.

So on Saturday I was quickly surfing the web for a few pics of hot women wearing pantyhose when I ran across a hottie wearing red tights.

My decision was made for me.

Red Tights











Once again, this is not all that I took.  These aren't even the best ones from this set.  I'm just out of time for know.  So check back soon because I will post more me and my red tights.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely there are others besides me jerking off to these hot photos and vids. Lots of cum spilled over sh2wph. I know I get an instant erection every time I visit. Love to hear from others who stroke and cum here.

Anonymous said...

I know I love to jerk off to sh2wph. Sexy legs and ass. Love the asshole shots. I am sure many more nasty men beat off to these pics and vids.

Anonymous said...

OMG yes. My cock is rock hard now and I've already cum once.

Anonymous said...

Wow...if I seen you in a viewing booth in those suntan pantyhose. .it would take every ounce of energy I have to not cum in 2seconds

KrissyKrossdresser said...

Mmmm so damn sexy, I wish there was a video with this sextion ;) are you going to upload any new videos on xtube soon? Would love to watch you jerk off. While your wearing your pantyhose. You should really get back into that like you used too... Making more naughty videos

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love to masturbate to sh2wph. Smooth legs (esp. in heels), sexy ass and asshole, nice cock ... wonder if he enjoys making so many dicks hard?

Anonymous said...

Krissy, you are soooo right about the xtube vids. I really hope that more videos get posted there - there's some very naughty stuff - jerking, cumming, asshole fingering, dildo fuck, mmmmmm

KrissyKrossdresser said...

Omg!!! Yes!!! I'm waiting for new videos on xtube!!! I love watching her sexy legs and playing with myself to her videos!!! *sigh* I wish I could meet her in person for some real fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah there are others like you. I get an instant erection aswell, cant wait to new posts, its so easy to cum to these videos/pics.. Love them

Anonymous said...

You are right, Anon. So very easy to get hard, and just start beating my meat - n I cum sooooo fast