Sunday, June 29, 2014

ML 163 Part 2

If you're tuning in from my You Tube account, this is video I mentioned at the end of ML 163 Part 1.

I couldn't show this part of the video on You Tube because I didn't feel like it was appropriate for that site.  This site doesn't have the same restrictions.  I know it doesn't show as much as some of my others, but I do hope you like it.  Let me know if do.

BTW.  It was shot recently on Good Friday and trust me, it was cold outside.  Honestly, it was too cold to be dressed like this.  43 degrees.  I just wanted to have some fun.  You know what?  Anytime I get to dress up like this, it is fun.


ML 163 Part 2




4 comments:

09aug1 said...

so sexy!!

Jaime Xdress said...

Very sexy, too bad there wasn't part 3 too ;-)

xo Jaime

KrissyKrossdresser said...

OMG!!! Your legs look so much better in black pantyhose!!! Mmmm!!!

Anonymous said...

wow that was sexy , love this! wish your cock wasn't blurred