Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hanging Out In Coffee Pantyhose

It's a little odd that after the weather turned warmer and I stropped wearing tights around the house that I started wearing pantyhose instead.  What I mean is that I started wearing them in front of my wife again.  After going through all of the cold weather and then the early spring wearing opaque tights almost exclusively, I switched to pantyhose at the end.

NEW VIDEOS ON MY YOU TUBE PAGE

















**********************************************
SEE ME ON MY YOU TUBE PAGE
AS
MOSTLYLEGGS
check me out
***************************************

I'll post more pictures a little later so check back.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thank you for showing photos of your nylon feet. That's my biggest weakness and tan, coffee, natural, etc are my favorite color. Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

I love jerking off to your photos and videos ... very much

Anonymous said...

So sexy ... I would really enjoy jerking your cock for you ... I think you'd love it

Jaime Xdress said...

Are those L'eggs Sheer Energy? Regardless the pantyhose look lovely on your legs and those black pumps are very sexy.

xo Jaime

Anonymous said...

http://xhamster.com/movies/3153706/crossdresser_tights_wank.html

If that was me, would you jerk off to me?