Sunday, April 27, 2014

Footless Tights

Iwas never a fan of footless tights or pantyhose until a couple of years ago.  Why?  Well. I think pretty feet in pantyhose are sexy.  Notice I said "pretty" feet.  Truthfully, I'm not really into feet.  I know a lot of guys are.  Most girls and women don't have particularly pretty feet, but when I see a women with them, I do notice.

Of course, if you are wearing "footless" tights or pantyhose, your feet are probably naked.  So why would I bother buying footless tights?  It's simple.  I couldn't resist the colors.  Had they offered the same colors in a footed version, I'd have bought those instead.

But guess what?  I really started to like them.  First, I usually just layer them.  I put them on over a pair of pantyhose and so my feet are covered in sexy pantyhose.  But something else happend.  I started to like wearing them without pantyhose.  The chance of getting a run in them is greatly reduced when you stack them against there footed sisters.  I've worn them for hours upon hours with just a pair of socks on and never even come close to getting a run in them.

In the pictures below as you can see, I am wearing them over pantyhose and a sexy pair of high heels.

This particular color is called African Violet.  I hope you like them.  If so, let me know.

Also, I have several pairs of them and as I've stated before, it's time to make room for new things.  So, I'm going to post them on my other blog for sale.  Actually I'm going to post a couple of pairs there for sale. If you're interested in buying a pair of my worn tights, pantyhose of panties, send me an email.  But only if you're serious.

Here's a link:
















No comments: