Sunday, April 6, 2014

Black Pantyhose

People have their favorites.  Some swear by suntan pantyhose and nothing else.  Others are partial to coffe colored pantyhose.  Me?  I toe the line.  I really do like them all.

Recently I've been hooked on black.  For the past couple of weekends I've been running around the house in a pair of black pantyhose.  I've been wearing camel colored opaque tights during the week and changing into my black pantyhose on the weekends.

I know at least one reader doesn't seem to like me talking about hiding things from my wife, but, she really doesn't seem to mind my opaque tights at all and I've noticed that when it comes to me wearing pantyhose in front of her, black seems to be okay.  It's when I try to push it and strut around in suntan that she will usually call me out on my fetish.

So last weekend I was wearing a pair of my black pantyhose which just happen to be destined for one of my avid admirers and decided to experiment with a new camera angle using a small cardboard box.  I ended up with mixed results.  Of course I'll continue the experiment when I can, but here are a few of the shots that I came up with.

If you look closely at the first couple of pictures you'll notice that I'm wearing a thong under my pantyhose.  I bought a few new thongs recently and really like them.  Now I don't usually wear panties under my pantyhose but for some reason I decided to this time.  You know what?  Pulling my pantyhose up over top of my thong got me hard.  Very hard.

How would you like to own one of my thongs?  Check my other blog.  Soon you'll be able to.



















Please leave a comment.  
It's free and you don't have to "sign up".



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh god that black pantyhose is sooooo nice on you. I'd really love to lick your feet while you are wearing those... Your ass is also insanely tempting, now i have to fap to these pictures. Would be easier if you shoved your hard penis without the thong, but whatever these pics are awesome anyways.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing more pics and damn your legs and ass looks very sexy! I got hard right away! I would love to caress your sexy legs babe ;) I wanna meet up for some play times ;) we can both make each other cum, and I'll suck your little cock until you cum. I'll be your sexually wifey type ;)

Jaime Xdress said...

Love the black pantyhose!

So how did you get the wife to accept you shaving your legs? Or at least in the photos it appears that you have nice clean smooth legs.

xo Jaime

Unknown said...

God I love viewing and reading your blog you have a way to make ones coco hard.I would love to suck, lick ,and caress your entire body