Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Black (Pantyhose) Mood

I don't know why I tend to cross dress in phases, but I do seem to go through ceratin moods when it comes to my pantyhose, tights and even bras.  Lately, I seem to be going through a black pantyhose "mood".  Of course this mood is powered by the fact a someone who shares my fetish wants a pair of my sexy black pantyhose.  So I've been wearing them often so that they can be delivered in quite the worn fashion.





Check back soon I'll post more soon.  Also, let me know if you'd like to buy a pair of my used pantyhose, which in turn, will help keep this blog going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I masturbate to you often. I'd love to trade a pair of my cum-stained underwear with you for a pair of your cum-stained pantyhose or panties.

Bobby