Sunday, January 5, 2014

Real Men Do Wear Pink

I always seem to return to one of my many pairs of pink tights.  Actually, one of the items at or near the top of my lingerie wish list is a pair of sexy sheer to waist pink pantyhose, not tights, but true pink pantyhose.

In the picture below, I "borrowed" my wife's sweater and slipped on my pink tights.  This is just one of the set.  Come back for more soon.







Please add a comment if you like. You don't have to sign up or sign in to comment and of course it's free.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What camera do you use?

sh2wph said...

I've used several different cameras since I started this blog. For the past year I've been using a Nikon DSLR, but it's an older model. I'm hoping to upgrade in the next year or so.

Unknown said...

Do you have skype ????

sh2wph said...

@ Euamo Meia-calca
Sorry, I don't have skype.