Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

I thought I'd start the New year off with a pic from the past.  Is it great?  Maybe not quite, but I like it.  It's from about three years ago and in it I'm wearing my purple "Blue" leggings.  As I've said before, I have three colors of these leggings.  This past week I've been wearing a black pair.  Actually I was wearing them earlier today as well.  Although this evening I changed into a pair of dark purple tights.

Now that I think of it, I did take a few pics this afternoon in the purple tights.  I'll get around to posting a few of them soon.



3 comments:

09aug1 said...

sexy legs & ass!!

Jaime Xdress said...

Happy New Year MC!

sh2wph said...

To 09aug1 & Jaime Xdress
Sincerely thank you for all of your kind words and support. You've both helped me to keep this blog alive.

Sincerely,

Thank You,

MC