Sunday, January 19, 2014

Busy

I've been so busy with work lately that I really haven't had much time for my favorite hobby.  Pantyhose.  I was able to slip on a pair with my high heels for a few minutes on Saturday, but for the most part, it's been an uneventful weekend.  Here's a little pic that I took a while back.




As you can tell, it was taken before cold weather set in.  I miss the nice weather already.  I'm already ready for spring.

I've worn pantyhose for so long now that putting on a pair doesn't necessarily mean an instant hard on.  In fact, most of the time, I don't.  I seem to get more of a mental thrill from dressing up rather than the physical erection.  However, when I put this outfit on, it did in fact give me that instant boner.

After all of these years, it's still fun.






4 comments:

09aug1 said...

Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Do you have skype ????

Jaime Xdress said...

Hi MC,

I know what you mean dear, I don't get that instant hard on all the time when putting on my pantyhose either. But you are very correct, in that there is still a tactile and psychological thrill from slipping your toes into the hose each time. But as you said there are still times when a sexy outfit does still generate that instant hard on.

Have fun my dear. xo Jaime

Anonymous said...

Well I certainly get an instant boner when you put it on ... have to take matters into my own hands
;-)

But I'm sure you here that ALL the time ...