Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Pantyhose, Her Pantyhose

If you look closely at the first picture, there is a pair of suntan pantyhose laying in the chair behind me.  Those pantyhose happen to belong to my wife.  When I ask her to wear pantyhose around the house for me, they typically end up in this chair.  There have been times when a pair of her pantyhose has stayed in the living room for a week or more at a time.  I don;t mind.







You know, I just can't seem to get enough of the cosmic pink tights.  They are a truly sexy color in my opinion.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah the cosmic pink are definately a sexy combination to go along with those red stilletos. It's kind of a bummer for your wife to leave the pantyhose on the couch like that. It almost seems as though she doesn't appreciate them heck I know I sure would. I mean pantyhose are one of the best fetishes in the world.

persya said...

I love your video in the motel room... amazing!
(http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=iYEme_J328_)