Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Few More New Ones

I've been trying to learn how to use my new digital camera for the past week (with mixed results).  The old camera I've been using for the last many years is a true point and shoot camera.  What's good about the old camera is that almost every picture comes out in focus.

The new one is a little more tricky.







This next one is actually highly unusual.  I'm posing and showing off my bare legs.  The only reason I included it is because I happen to think it came out pretty good.  I hope you think so too.




CHECK BACK SOON FOR MORE.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah your bare legs did come out smoothly in the photo. I have to admit the blue shade of panties is really good color to mix with tan pantyhose. So is walmart where you usually tend to buy pantyhose ? because I think it's definately time for me to go buy some hose to continue my exploration of this fetish, even though I'm a guy it's the best fetish out there and you know as well as I do how pleasurable silky smoothe nylons are on a persons legs.