Saturday, September 29, 2012

"A" Video, Not "The" Video


I've been trying to convert and post a video for quite a while now with no luck.  The following video is not the one that I originally intended to post.  Here is a second one that seemed to work.

WARNING:  THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS MALE NUDITY.  IN FACT, IT SHOWS ME JERKING OFF.  IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SUCH THINGS,  DON'T WATCH.

They say that the camera adds weight.  In this case it really is true.  My dick looks pretty big in the video.  It really isn't as big as it looks.



I'd really like to hear from those of you that like my little video.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your video. I don't think your dick is too big it looks fine to me. I thought the tan pantyhose were also a plus. So considering you claimed this isn't exactly the video you planned on posting are you planning on posting another later on in the week.

Anonymous said...

Great Video lets see some more !!

Jaime Xdress said...

Mmmm I love to jerk off in pantyhose as well. Loved watching your stringy cum as you gently stroked your cock. Mmm did you taste it? Reminded me of some yummy string cheese. You had such a nice load.

Anonymous said...

YUM ! Lilboyblues wants to blow your horn.. wra those pantyhose thighs around my neck and I'll wrap my lips around your cock ! It's plenty big enough for fun, I'll lick that lolipop anytime -jiz me hon!!!

Anonymous said...

oohhhh god....that is so hot....let me clean your beautiful cock and the table for you...with my tongue.....I got so hard watching watching this vid, im gonna go watch it again (and again) until I cum

Anonymous said...

Jeezus, I came so hard....thank you...Id love to be able to DL this to enjoy whenever I want

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to help you with your sexual frustrations. I can't believe your wife isn't gumming that down all the time - I would! Come see me at Experience Project, I relly think you'd like it. There are a lot of guys like us there! Search for erica2012

Unknown said...

Wow such a nice size cock and double cum you make me so horney

Anonymous said...

Awesome video. Watching you cum made me hard and hot. Love to see black hose next time