Sunday, December 11, 2011

More Of My Life In Pantyhose

If you've just found my blog for the first time.  Let me say this.

I don't wear pantyhose very often.  These day's.  I wear tights often.  But when it come's to pantyhose.  I don't get the chance to slip them on other than occasionally.

Whenever I can, I try to set up the video camera and record myself to show you, the world, what I do for fun.

It's a fetish.  Plain and simple.

Over the last month or so, I've taken some pictures of myself wearing pantyhose.  Once in a while I'll strut around in a pair of my high heels to further show off my legs.

Honestly, a girl that has average looking legs can put on a pair of black pumps and completely turn heads as she walks around in a pair of high heels.  Why can't I do the same thing?

Guess what?  I can.

Here is my latest video that once again, can't be shown on you tube.  I hope you like it.  If you do, please leave me a comment.



I'm also adding some pictures I took recently as well as some I took a long time ago.  I think they're worth another look.





The picture above is from somewhere around the year 2001 or 2002.  It could be a little later than that, but not much.













 I really like the picture above.  I was trying to copy the picture that I've had recently on my desktop as my wallpaper.  It's a very sexy pose.  I somewhat make it work in this picture.  Curves.  I'm showing off the curves in my legs.  In this picture, my feet even look sexy..

10 seconds to push the button, then jump in front of the camera and strike a pose.





























As I've asked before.  If you like my pictures and videos, take a moment and leave a comment on this blog.  I enjoy hearing from viewers.

I wanted to add one more picture.  This has been the wallpaper on my desktop for the last couple of weeks.  To me, this is a sexy picture.  I wish I could have been there for the photo shoot.




Leaving a comment is easy. Just go to the bottom of the page and click on POST A COMMENT.










11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind are the blue tights? I love that they're shiny!

I also love that you're showing your lovely cock more, it's quite nice. Do you enjoy "tucking" when you wear pantyhose? I've noticed you either tuck or don't in your pics.

Great post, keep up the great job!

Anonymous said...

Delicious, as usual, darling. Teasing with cock displays, waiting for in-hose cum. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

xdress17j@yahoo.com said...

Yet another sexy post my friend! Love your legs in hose and love to watch you stroke that cock ... let's face it that's half the fun of wearing pantyhose is the turn on ;-) mmmmhhmmm

KrAZ for LeGgS said...

Dammmn there all sexxy i love yuhr pantyhose n black pumps! I love all yuhr pics there so sexxy n makes me cumm!! ;)

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

SH2WPH, Luv the blue pantyhose on U,just wish that ya'd showed that cute cock in them! Thats what I luv the most is a pantyhosed cock and ur's is sooooo cute&suckable,and that ass mmmmmmmm so very,very lickable! If I could hav U for a wkend Id do the things that U dream about ur wife do n to U! Id luv to feel ur cock throb'n n my mouth as U fill it full of ur pudd'n, then feel it throb'n n my asshole as my asshole milks the head of ur cock dry!

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Hello again SH2WPH, I would luv to go shop'n w/u to b able to shop for pantyhose/lace panties! I to luv too wear sh2wph,seamless pantyhose,boy panties also sheer five toe pantyhose! Painted toes in those five toe pantyhose r just so sexy as each toe is n its own little nylon cover! After a day of shop'n we'd go back to our room and play,feel,rub,suck&lick each other!

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

The more I see this blog the more I want to meet u,that cock looks soooooo yummie! Would luv to taste it and feel it in my mouth as it throbs and shoots it pudd'n into my wanting mouth! Then Id hav u get on ur knees&elbows as I spread ur cheeks apart and run my tounge up&down that ass stop'n at ur rosebud and twirl my tounge over that rosebud and fuck ur asshole w my tounge SH2WPH!

Anonymous said...

As much as you love showing your cock, I'm sure we love to see it even more!!! I love seeing the precum oozing out of your pee hole!!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a shapely ass and fantastic long legs! Fantastic taste on hose and tights......love the colors you choose.
sheerwhite999

Anonymous said...

Would love to see a pic of you cumming in your ladies' panties Anne cd

Anonymous said...

great legs sexy shoes love to suck that lovly cock